We look forward to hosting you at our games.
See below for a few tips to help make your game experince great at Waikato Stadium.
- Take CASH to the stadium to purchase food and beverages. We do have cash out options but there is a small processing fee.
- All merchandise outlets take cash, eftpos or credit cards, however they don't give cash out.
- You can take a sealed water bottle under 1 litre to the game. No alcohol is to be taken into the stadium at all.
- The stadium allows non-commercial food items to be taken in, however it needs to be wrapped from home eg. gladwrap and only a small amount, for yourself. To view all stadium rules, click here.
- On arrival, for the safety of all, your bag (all sizes) will be checked by our friendly security staff.
- When entering the stadium have a look at your ticket as to which gate number to enter. Prior to entering the gates please give each guest their own ticket as this allows a speedy entry into the stadium due to the ticketing staff needing to scan each person's ticket.
- There is a free bus from Hamilton CBD, click here to view map.
- There are plenty of parking options around the stadium. We suggest taking cash if you are willing to pay for parking. For all parking options, click here.
- Remember to pack for all weather options as we all know what New Zealand's weather can be like!
- Please leave all loud hailers, pointy signs, whistles, dangerous looking items at home, as security will not allow them in.
- If bringing a camera please leave the extension lens at home.
- Finally, wear your Chiefs colours loud and proud!